Summer in Mara is a summer adventure with farming, crafting, and exploring mechanics set in a tropical archipelago. (ie like a harvest moon with boats! i'm SOLD! )
‘Summer in Mara’ is a single-player experience in a calm, relaxing environment, with a handmade look and an exciting narrative. You will be Koa, a little adventurer girl who wants to explore the world that surrounds her.
You get to take care of your own island, harvest your crops, create new tools and buildings, and sail with your boat to discover new islands and secrets.
Key Features In Game!
- Farming adventure, with an archipelago full of islands to explore.
- Day and night cycle with climate events.
- More than 100 quests to make the world a better place.
- Over 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
- Improve your boat, make it bigger, better, and faster.
- More than 150 inventory items to make, use, and trade.
- Unlock new abilities, discover treasures, and meet all kind of people to help you trade, explore, and find new secrets.
So far what we have seen it looks amazing and also alot of hard work.
You have to plant trees to get wood, and craft new tools and buildings with different materials. Or you can create crop fields to grow all kinds of vegetables. also throw a farm with chickens and pigs to take care of in the mix.
I am sold you get to fish in a pond or in open sea...
It looks like you’re growing up with Koa, bonding with her and with all the other people in the archipelago.
Another Feature i am excited about is being able to sail to new islands and find treasures and other secrets in the middle of the sea with your boat, and you can even upgrade the boat.
I will be definitely picking up a copy!
Lets us know what you think about the game!